This weekend, I'm embarking on a very exciting home project (more on that very soon!), and hopefully--though I say this practically every week and it rarely happens--squeezing in a little relaxing. But first, here's a few fun links to check out!
• I am so into this dress. It looks like the perfect combination of comfy and cute, and the price is great. (Under $120!)
• Remember that post I did with a Q&A scientifically proven to make you fall in love with me? Now the New Yorker has compiled the questions to ask to make someone fall out of love.
• This sweatshirt is so cute (love the color!), and it's under $35 right now!
• These non-candy Valentines are so cute.
• Have you guys read All The Light We Cannot See? I had heard it was amazing, so it had been on my list, and then my book club just chose it for this month's book! I'm now about a third of the way through and so far it lives up to the hype. I can't put it down!
• How to land your dream job in the beauty biz.
• 13 habits of highly successful stay-at-home moms.
• Experiencing major closet envy right about now.
• These braided hairstyle GIFs are mesmerizing.
• Big-time bloggers share their best tips for growing your site.
• The Onion's take on not vaccinating your kids is amazing, of course.
• Hey, brands! (And personal brands...) Here's 5 ways to improve your Instagram marketing.
• The world's cutest business card.
• A fascinating look at how the (CRAZY-LOW) housing prices in Buffalo are allowing millennials to transform the city. (h/t Christine)
And in case you missed it, this week I...
• Revealed why snow days are like being in prison when you're a mom.
• Shared the fun, cheery clothes and accessories on my wish list right now.
Have a great weekend!