|Photo via Pinterest|
Hi all! Here are just a few of the things that caught my eye on the Interwebs this week. Enjoy!
• Sequined. Manicures. They're coming from Ciate, people. And I'm going to be all over that, let me tell you.
• This bouncy, flirty, downright gorgeous ponytail is light years away from the schlubby one I often sport. Can't wait to give it a go!
• At a magazine I worked at previously, two of my fellow editor friends and I had a secret: Every two weeks or so, we'd venture out of our fancypants office building and sneak over to--wait for it--the Times Square Olive Garden for soup, salad, and breadsticks. (Secret because, if our boss had found out, she would have died. Admittedly, it certainly wasn't chic, but man, it was good!) Since my soup choice was always the Chicken Gnocchi, I was thrilled when I stumbled on this copycat recipe the other day. Maybe next time that I have the girls over to my apartment, I'll make this, and that way, our OG obsession can remain incognito.
• This stunning photo stopped me in my tracks the moment I saw it. The luminous skin, the brows, the sprinkling of freckles, the out-of-this-world eyes. I mean...!
• A studded leather collar DIY'd out of office supplies?! So awesome.
• Saw these super cool studded ballet slippers on Design Sponge a while back and can't get them out of my head. Very Black Swan, no?