|Image via Pinterest|
This week was a big one. I started a new job, shared a bit of life-changing news, and oh yeah, still found time to gaze at pretty shiny things. Here, a few of my favorite finds of the last few days.
• This collaboration between Lancome and Olympia Le-Tan is all kinds of fabulous.
• I used to work with the hilarious Michael Carl back when he was the fashion director at Allure. Now he's a fancy-pants editor at Vanity Fair--and still one of the funniest guys I know. He also has incredible taste, so when he says a book is a must-read, you just know I'm sprinting to order it for my Kindle.
• For those living under a rock, Kate Middleton totally stole my thunder this week.
• This personalized handmade ornament would make such a sweet stocking stuffer for your significant other.
• How much would the nail polish lover in your life appreciate this adorable, easy-to-make gift?
• This cool case turns your iPhone into a vintage-y (working!) camera. Want!
• Metallic gold sweater + plum feathers = perfection
• This Shourouk-inspired project is definitely one of the coolest necklace DIYs I've ever seen. Must make it!
• How cute are these anything-but-boring ideas for jazzing up gifts wrapped in plain brown paper?
• One thing Blair Waldorf and I have in common: A love for Jennifer Behr headbands.
• Celeb trainer Harley Pasternak detailed what seem like great tips for keeping fit while pregnant. Someone much less lazy than me will enjoy them immensely. ;)