|"Hey girl, Merry Christmas." (Sorry, couldn't help it...!) Image via Pinterest|
This was a difficult week for all of us. (I wrote openly about my thoughts on the Newtown tragedy here if you missed it), but slowly, surely things have started to feel normal again. Here are a few of the fun little things I stumbled upon this week that helped cheer me up. I hope you enjoy them, too. Have a wonderful holiday!
• First, have you entered my beauty giveaway? No?! What are you waiting for? It's easy! Here's how.
• Love Valentino Rockstuds? Check out the DIY version.
• Um, these Chanel and Dior perfume bottle earrings and pins are just the cutest.
• Gorgeous nail art--using only a gold Sharpie!
• Many of us (including me) will be flying with gifts this weekend. Here, some helpful tips to make sure they arrive.
• Next time I'm feeling even remotely crafty, I'm totally making these DIY bookends out of some vintage beauty books. (They look really easy!)