|"Lipstick" by Sarah Illenberger|
Today I'm off to the Hamptons for the day for a fun event (follow me on Instagram for pics from the trip!). Back tonight and spending the next two days seeing a few old friends, and (hopefully) doing a little relaxing. I also need to find some time to squeeze in a barre class (or twenty) since I just found out that I'm going to Mexico next weekend for work! I am super excited; my not-yet-bikini-ready body, however, has mixed feelings. :)
Have a great weekend!
• In case you missed it yesterday, here are 52 amazing beauty products that I love enough to use on myself. (The full, ever-changing list of beauty-editor-approved good stuff will live here in the Products tab of this site, so be sure to check back in periodically!)
• I saw this supersoft cashmere wrap in the store the other day, didn't buy it, and have been kicking myself ever since. It's the perfect transition piece. I want to wear it now as a cover-up on chilly evenings--and on the plane! (It would be so awesome for that.) Come fall, I'll pair it with dark skinny jeans and a tank. Ordering online in 3, 2, 1...
• The Lulu Frost sample sale I mentioned earlier this week is still going on right here. The jewelry is gorgeous and the deals are amazing. Don't miss it!
• Continuing my current obsession with one-piece swimsuits, I have my eye on this Nanette Lepore suit. Sexy, but not-in-your-face at all.
• Two words: Donut. Macarons. (Okay, one more word: Adorable.)
• You know those supercool BaubleBar 360 Stud earrings that I talked about here recently? Well, they've since come out with new bubblegum colors that are really great. (The light blue and crystal pave pair is especially pretty.) Adding them to the list!
• I'm not typically a big kale person, but I have a feeling that Carol's Kale Salad with Fresh Ricotta and Walnuts might convert me. Looks so good!
• How freakin' glamorous is this kitchen? I dig everything about it, but especially love the crystal pendant lights and those sleek lucite barstools.