|A Palm Springs sunset (related: I will NEVER get tired of palm trees); one of the 500 or so lemonades I downed last week; in the Parker lobby (obsessed with those sparkly pillows!); sunglass selfie with Dawn; loved the cheery, yellow-striped umbrellas circling the Parker pool|
Missed my Friday links post since I was out in California, so here's a Monday edition for ya! How was your week? Mine was busssssy. After you've spent three days at a swank hotel in warm weather, pretty much no one wants to believe that, but 'tis true. It was meetings all day long, basically from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. straight! So, sadly, I didn't see any of Palm Springs outside the hotel walls, but I did see lots of cool products that will be launching next year. Stay tuned!
And now, here's a few fun things to start off your week.
• Every cool girl (and every model!) is obsessed with these boots--and now I can't stop thinking about them.
• Have you guys seen the series Orphan Black? I downloaded it for the plane and am halfway through the second season now. It's AWESOME! And the lead actress is bananas amazing. Why did I wait so long to watch it?!?
• I've been looking for a cute parka and this one is such a good price. Even better: It's 30 PERCENT OFF through today only (!!) with the code HAPPY.
• Totally going to copy this outfit.
• The stupidest comments left in comments sections.
• This true, real-life catfish story reads like a really good, almost-too-crazy-to-believe movie.
• Love this outfit on Grace! Great color combo and I need those jeans. And that jacket.
• What Halloween would look like if you celebrated it on Pinterest.
• If Disney princesses had realistic waistlines.
• Kevin Spacey's celebrity impressions are insane! (His Johnny Carson is particularly uncanny.)
• The cult of My Little Pony.
• These urns turn you into a tree after you die.
• Bill Maher is a definite love-him-or-hate-him situation. But I love him. And this interview is great.
And in case you missed it, this past week I...
• Revealed the winner of my #ShowMeYourElsa contest. (Plus lots of cute, funny, and scary runners-up.)
• Anticipated my big trip to Cali.