|A fresh manicure (Essie's Wicked--one of my all-time faves); cool new products launching from Oribe in April; perusing my Alt Summit schedule--exciting!; the great, meditative view from our new offices|
• This cute dress makes it possible to basically wear a giant sweatshirt and still look totally chic. This essentially equals MY DREAM.
• A must-follow on Instagram: makeup artist Maria Malone. Forget red lips or rosy cheeks--that's child's play for this woman. Her work is INSANE. She can make a human face look like anything. Check out this seal (yes, that is actually someone's face!), this cougar, and even Robin Williams. Oh, and this Elsa totally freaks me out.
• I relate so much to this funny, poignant post: Parenting On Speed.
• Kids who look EXACTLY like their parents.
• Grain-free sweet potato gnocchi! Paleo pasta! Get in my belly!
• Anyone with kids will love this: Sleep has a marketing problem.
• Fascinating: Why mothers and daughters fight. (h/t Laura)
• 15 toys from the '80s now worth serious money. Did you own any of them?
• Moms who vacation at Target.
• Fun shirt: I find your lack of sparkle disturbing. (via Bev)
• The myth of vitamin C.
• Do you remember that song "Closing Time?" The one about leaving a bar? Turns out it's not about leaving a bar. And you won't believe what it's really about! (Note: Skip to about 3:30/3:40 in the video to get to the right part.)
And, in case you missed it, this week I...
• Shared a few pretty things currently on my wish list.