|Sunset view from our office window|
Are you doing anything fun this weekend? My parents will be in town (yay!), so looking forward to having the grandparents spend LOTS of quality time with the kids. :)
Here are a few links I've loved over the past few days. Enjoy! (But first: Have you entered my giveaway??)
• Another reason that it seriously needs to be spring like now? So that I can wear this frothy, girly, gorgeous dress.
• Loving this cool, comfy alternative to a leather moto jacket. (Plus it's under $90!)
• Wow. This is an unbelievable story about what happens when one woman contacts her (unimaginably cruel) online troll. (The NPR podcast about it is amazing and worth a listen, too.)
• Tea Collection makes some of my very favorite clothes for kids, and I just love their new swimwear. I just bought my daughter this tankini top, this ruffled bottom, and this great, long-sleeve rash guard to wear on top when the sun is blazing."
• When will be stop punishing working women for having babies?" There are a lot of articles written about this subject, but this is one of the very best I've ever read.
• Why cats go nuts for cardboard boxes.
• And today in news to make you feel 100 years old: "Emma"--Ross and Rachel's baby on Friends--is now a teenager. (Actually, teenager plural--she was played by twins.)
• The problem with those "feminist" Superbowl ads.
• The letter in support of vaccination that Roald Dahl wrote after his daughter's death from measles is heartbreaking.
• Healthy vegetable dishes that are delicious (not boring) can be hard to find. But this Buffalo cauliflower sounds pretty darn amazing.
And in case you missed it, this week I...
• Shared 45 lifestyle and DIY sites that are worth checking out.
• Showed the valentines my daughter will be giving out next week (plus that giveaway!)
• Admitted that I have major interior design issues.
• Lusted after these 10 things.
Have a great weekend!