|photo via @howaboutcookie|
Our big plans for this weekend? We're taking my daughter to see the Cinderella movie, which she is extra excited about since there's a mini Frozen sequel playing beforehand. (And we know how much she loves Frozen, right?) This is life with kids, people.
Besides that, I've got some work to do, some decluttering to do, and hopefully time for a little Paleo cooking.
Whatever you're up to, have a great weekend!
• These side-by-side photos of mothers and daughters are incredible. (via Mommyshorts)
• Pretty hairstyles that incorporate jewelry!
• These simple metallic sandals are so pretty--and they would go with absolutely everything.
• 12 empowering books for little girls.
• In my next life, I want to be a celebrity hairstylist working in Dubai. #$$$
• Loved Erin's beautiful essay, The Apple Slice, about social media envy. >> "We all know we're not supposed to grocery shop when hungry. We know the result--a cart full of empty choices that make us salivate but will not nourish. And yet, we do this every day, right here. We blink at the screen, our thumbs scrolling down, down, down. Another sunset. Another macaroon. Another fiddle leaf fig tree."
• This guy's Vines are seriously incredible. Mind-blowing, in fact!
• Who knew Paris was the good Hilton? (I mean, yikes.)
• These crib sheets are so cool--and couldn't be more perfect for that all-important baby Instagramming.
• Mexican food is definitely something I miss since going Paleo. So I cannot wait to make this Paleo Taco Pie. Yum.
• This funny NYC subway map renames each station--and it's so accurate.
• This article was appalling to me. A judge threw out a 13-year-old rape victim's case because he said the rapist had no way of knowing the girl was a minor since her body was "well developed." So apparently big boobs is essentially "asking for it." W.T.F. Worst part? She's not the only one this has happened to. A maddening must-read.
• My favorite beauty finds of the week.
And in case you missed it, this week I...
• Shared the maxi dresses on my wish list right now.