|Snapped at the Pamella Roland presentation|
It's Bridal Fashion Week this week, which means I've been running around to shows for the past few days (and will be doing lots more running around this weekend!). I'm checking out the hair and makeup looks to get inspiration for the magazine, and of course, checking out the gorgeous gowns. I'm especially excited to see the Reem Acra show this afternoon, since I wore a Reem dress many moons ago to my own wedding.
What are you guys up to this weekend? Here's a few fun links to check out in the meantime.
• This dress looks cute and incredibly comfy. Pretty much everything I want from a dress.
• Death by tanning--at age 26.
• Oh wait--I never told you guys that I have a twin?
• Last year was the year of the white Birkenstock for me. This year, I'm craving these black-on-black ones. So. Cool.
• The fastest fix for income inequality? Tell your friends how much you make. Why are we so afraid of this? (h/t Felicia)• These gifs are perhaps the scariest evidence of California's drought that I've seen yet. (The most insane part is that the "before" shots were only taken four years ago.)
• That bun tho. (Photo by me!)
• How to get free beauty stuff on your birthday.
• A non model spoofs fashion ads.
• Who is the ass who came up with children's shopping carts?
• Is Jenna Lyons to blame for J.Crew's sluggish sales? (h/t Laura)
And in case you missed it, this week I...
• Gave a peek into my daughter's fifth birthday party.
• Shared a funny personal story about talking to your kids about the presidential elections.