|Necklace by Juliet & Company (c/o)|
First world problems, I know.
This weekend we're gearing up for three birthday parties--two for my daughter's friends (this is what happens when you have a preschooler. Nonstop birthday parties) and one for mine. Spoiler alert: I'll be wearing jeans to all of them.
Here are a few fun things to click on today. Have a great weekend!
• Wore my new (mega) statement necklace this week (that's it above) to distract me from the fact that I was still in warm sweaters. Love the jumbo size, the sparkle--and the fact that it's under $80.
• This beautiful skirt is spring. Want.
• How to self-promote without being annoying as hell.
• Dang! 92 year old celebrity gossip legend Liz Smith isn't holding anything back in this interview.
• The ten most toxic products in dollar stores.
• This teaser for season two of True Detective is getting me psyched.
• I want a shedquarters!
• The one thing the NRA does not want you to talk about? Kids dying in gun accidents. Here's why. (And by the way, American children are nine times more likely to die in gun accidents than kids anywhere else in the world. Horrible.)
• Love these photos of cats with crazy fur patterns.
• I needed this this week: 13 signs you're a better mom than you think.
• Why, in 2015, are women still asked for their marital status on things like rental applications or medical forms? GOOD QUESTION. (h/t Felicia)
• Would you buy the Poop N Pull for your potty-training kids? (I honestly can't decide whether the thing is genius or ridiculous or both.)
• Kind of amazing that one doctor may have found the secret of SIDs.
• And now in truly important news...Taco Bell will soon deliver.
And in case you missed it, this week I...
• Revealed my secrets for getting little kids to open up about big issues with Mommy Shorts.
• Shared the fashion, accessories, and art that I'm currently obsessing over.
• Hit a big milestone. (C'mon, you know you wanna join me!)