sweater // skirt // lip balm // sneakers // necklace // eyeshadow palette // boots // bag // fragrance // book
For today's post, I've gathered a few fun things I'm craving these days. There's a little black, a little gold, and lots of leather (both real and fake). Plus, here's the best part: The three most expensive things on this list are all on major sale right now. Best. News. Ever. Enjoy!
1) Anthropologie sweater: I want to throw on leggings or skinny jeans and just live in this sweater. It's got that cute-meets-comfy thing that you know I love and I totally dig the textured pattern.
2) J.Crew Faux-Leather Midi Skirt: I'm SO into midi skirts right now, and this one is (faux) LETH-UH! Love it with a sweater, a statement necklace, and chic flats (or even sneakers!).
3) Moroccan Magic Lip Balm: Recently, a company sent me this new organic, argan-oil-infused lip balm to try out. Coincidentally, it was right around the time that the weather was getting way colder, and my lips suddenly started to get seriously chapped. And I'm talking the cracked, super painful, not-cute kind of chapped. I gave this balm a go and it actually eliminated my chapped lips completely in two days. Sold! (BTW, not sponsored--just awesome!)
4) Nike sneakers: Oh em gee these are so freaking cool.
5) Lulu Frost Jabrosa Spike Necklace: Um, this ridiculously amazing necklace was originally $410 and is now $165. I'm so, soooo tempted.
6) Gwen Stefani Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette: Urban Decay makes some of my all-time favorite eye shadows; the texture is unbeatable! I love this Gwen-designed palette because it's got all these great neutrals punctuated with a few fun, nighttime-y shades. Also, the outside is just so cool-looking, and sorry, but THAT MATTERS.
7) Stuart Weitzman Cinchboot Boots: I am having an existential crisis with these boots right now. On one hand, they are AMAZING. On the other hand, I need another pair of black boots like I need a a hole in my head. But then there's the fact that they are on ridiculous, 50%-off sale right now. Normally $745, they are on sale for $343. HELP.
8) Loeffler Randall Hobo Bag: I'd had my eye on this bag for weeks (I mentioned it here!), but wasn't ready to pull the trigger. Then, I happened to find it on sale on Amazon, of all places--for $75 off!!!--and I scooped it up right away. It just arrived yesterday and I'm already in love. It's the perfect size--not too huge, but holds a ton--and it's so, so cute. (Also, it's still full-price everywhere else, so the Amazon thing is an especially awesome deal. Run, don't walk!)
9) Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold fragrance: A few months back, I was working on a fall fragrance story for the magazine where my team and I sifted (and sniffed!) through basically every single new perfume launching for the season. We narrowed it down to just nine favorites for the story and this was one of them. The mandarin-vetiver scent was universally loved and the gold bottle is just so glitzy-cool.
10) The Gilded Razor: I don't remember exactly when my social media friend/entertainment reporter Sam Lansky and I started following each other on Twitter, but I couldn't imagine my feed without him. He's absolutely hilarious! So, of course I had to order his brand-new memoir as soon as it came out. I'm now halfway through it, and--wow. It's the true story of his struggles with addiction and the writing is incredible. I can't put it down.
So, there you have it: my current wish list. Now, tell me what you're wanting right now. I'd love to hear!
SHOP THE POST