• I just adore Alexa Chung's messy, ribboned ponytail here. I will 100 percent be copying it.
• Since I love pasta, I've become totally obsessed with the site Inspiralized, where blogger Ali Mafucci creates delicious-looking "pasta" from vegetables. (Check out this puttanesca, and seriously, just look at all of the photos. It's practically impossible to believe they don't contain "real" noodles.) Inspired, I just bought my spiralizer, and will be attempting to make zucchini noodles in the new year.
• Looking forward to starting some holiday traditions this year. A few I pinned and plan to implement this week: this cute snowman breakfast; a special Christmas Eve box stuffed with holiday pjs, stories, and other fun stuff; and our version of this sweet photo of baby hanging his first ornament.
• This Onion article on skyrocketing gorilla sales is amazing.
• These Paola Pivi neon bears are everything.
• I know this song isn't new, but I heard it in my barre class yesterday, and now I seriously cannot stop listening. Love.