|Can't stop thinking about this photo since I saw it in the @trophycupcakes feed yesterday. They are SNO-CONE COCKTAILS. How awesome does that sound? Apparently they are from Gracias Madre, a restaurant in L.A. I want to go to there!|
If you follow me on Instagram, you know I've spent the last few days on vacation. We went to Anguilla and it was amaaaaazing! Since I didn't get a chance to do my weekly links post (on account of being extremely busy doing nothing on the beach), I thought I'd run it today. So, here's a few fun things I found while sitting around being lazy in a bikini. (And more on the vacay coming soon!)
• I'm so ordering this dress ASAP. It's totally the perfect fall work dress, no? And it's on sale!)
• Stumbled on this blog for the first time recently and really like her style. (And her hair--gorgeous!) For starters, I am fully going to copy this outfit.
• Behati Prinsloo's braid! So pretty.
• I've wanted a Moroccan wedding blanket forever. But now I'm going to satisfy the need with these awesome Moroccan Wedding BASKETS. Beautiful and functional storage = win.
• This casual, jeans-and-sweater combo is pretty perfect.
• Wow. Just, wow. This list of "30 Things I've Learned" by Nick Crocker is a powerful must-read. So many of these (especially #1, 10, 15, 24, and 30) really made me think.
• The genius way to un-shrink clothes. (Must try this!)
• Will someone please buy me this necklace? Purdy, purdy please? #obsessed
• Cool way of making people take the stairs. So smart!
• I adore these vintage gold-plated forks and knives. They would be so pretty to use for party appetizers.
• Here's what Disney princesses would look like in real life.
• I love iced coffee. (Particularly Grady's Cold Brew. Anyone else?) Here's a really interesting read on why iced coffee tends to be so pricey.
• This harsh-but-awesome, take-no-prisoners piece on people who bitch about kids on planes made me laugh. So perfect. (Because it's so true: Traveling with kids on planes is always a zillion times worse for the parents than it is for you. Promise.)
• Why National Food Days (i.e. National Donut Day, National Ice Cream Day, and so on) are basically just total b.s.