|Photo by @dawnspinnerdavis|
Super busy at work this week in the best kind of way. There were tons of launch events, so I ran around getting a sneak peek at lots of cool products launching early next year. (Great stuff coming up!) I also got to indulge in a great, much-needed facial at Face Place, which was divine. This weekend we're hanging out with some couple-friends, and then I'm hoping to squeeze in a yoga class and catch up on a few episodes of Transparent (are you watching it? so, so good).
Choosing which links to share this week was tough. So many good ones! In fact, I decided that I'll be back this weekend with part two of this post--there's just too much great stuff not to share!
Have a great weekend!
• At an event this week, I learned that this mask is the best-selling skin-care product in Sephora. People are obsessed. Have you guys tried it?
• Such a pretty top! Totally one of those super versatile pieces you'd wear year round, with both jeans and skirts, dressed-up or down.
• Wow--this is amazing. Amazing singing, amazing piano-playing, and utterly amazing that Billy Joel agreed to do it in the first place.
• Loved this video of my boss, Keija Minor, talking about how she broke into the magazine business. Very inspiring how she did a complete career change, going from lawyer to magazine intern to editor in chief of Brides.
• I'm super into plaid right now, and this sweater is topping my list.
• Did you catch this major (beauty-related!) plot problem in Gone Girl?
• A funny piece that makes an excellent point: Is it time to kill school picture day?
• Hands down, this is the world's all-time cutest Halloween costume.
• I'm off sugar, but damn--these cinnamon-sugar pumpkin donut things look so, so tasty.
• In defense of brunch.
• Once again, The Onion gets it so sadly right.
• This cat has a serious case of Resting Bitch Face.
And in case you missed it, this week I...
• Rounded up my favorite fall sweaters (all on sale!)
• Talked about a great new movie--one the food industry doesn't want you to see.
• Revealed the coolest new app for people who love magazines, but hate clutter.
• Shared the best scalloped flats...at every price.