|Box o' ornaments; visiting Santa--and being utterly terrified; at dress rehearsal for this weekend's ballet recital; making (and nibbling) gingerbread houses|
Friday is usually my day off, but not this week! Today I'm at a shoot working on a very cool project for Brides--can't wait to share more! (Follow me on Instagram for some fun updates from the set...)
And now, I NEED YOUR HELP. This weekend, I'm going to a holiday party, but still haven't decided what I'm wearing! It will either be this gold dress (fits amazingly well and is UNDER $100!--looks way more expensive though) or this black, embellished dress (also fits really well and the gold detailing is really cool). Bought both and love both, but I'm torn. Would love your opinion! Which one should I go with? Help!
In addition, we've got my daughter's dance recital (how cute does she look in her costume above?!), and I'm also going to be logging quite a bit of time in front of my computer considering my shopping is maaaaaybe half done. (Ok, that's being generous. I have so much left to do. #eek)
What are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, enjoy these links as you count down to it. :)
• A woman in my office was wearing this sweater yesterday (with black leather pants!) and it looked SO. GOOD. Best part: It's 30 percent off right now with code GIVETHIS. Score.
• I made this gluten-free pasta dish last night (using the exact GF pasta imported from Italy that Felicia swears by--it's amazing, BTW). And people? It was TRANSCENDENT. Delicious. Heavenly. Super easy. I highly, highly recommend it.
• I'm currently coveting gold flatware bad. I love this set--it's beautiful, classic, and a lot less expensive than others I've seen.
• This hater's guide to the Williams Sonoma catalog made me laugh.
• I'm way too lazy to do a standing desk, but this stealthy elliptical is super intriguing. Want!
• The 51 most beautifully written sentences in literature. (via Tia)
• A helpful guide to shooting a great photo of your kid (or your dog or cat) in front of the Christmas tree.
• Laptops, shmaptops. In the (near!) future, we'll all carry our personal computers...on USB drives.
• This outfit is everything.
• How to recycle or donate your old running shoes.
• Paleo ginger snaps! Yum.
• Loved this chat with indie-magazine publishers about the future of print.
• Smoky eyes + bubble-gum lips: Reese looks so pretty here.
And in case you missed it...
• Stocking stuffers for kids...that don't require buying a ton of useless crap.
• Last Friday's links!