|Work life/mom life: Two scenes from the Cle de Peau event this week (with the gorgeous Amanda Seyfried!) and two scenes from Thanksgiving|
In the meantime, here's a few of my favorite links of the week. Enjoy!
• This sequined blanket (!) is SO COOL. And it's on major sale!
• My beauty friend Courtney has a great new blog, You Look Great in Green, focusing on fun, not-at-all-intimidating financial advice for stylish people. Two of my favorite posts so far: blowing your money on $12 lunches and justifying $35 fitness classes.
• Such a cute gift for the dog lover in your life (or, better yet, for the dog lover living in a pet-unfriendly building).
• Great tips for avoiding holiday weight gain.
• 15 things that emotionally-strong people don't do.
• What cows look like with blowouts. #fluffy
• I thought my daughter's most recent birthday party was pretty good, but this incredibly detailed, pretty much INSANE Frozen bash puts mine to shame. That mom wins.
• The Singapore Airlines first-class suites will ruin your life.
• Loved this behind-the-scenes glimpse at my favorite artist, Marilyn Minter.
• How to introduce your kids to volunteerism. (I love the birthday box idea!)
• This fishtail braid is heaven on earth.
• Funny gift guide for the Christian Grays, Claire Underwoods, and Carrie Mathisons in your life.
• The art of making parent friends.
• This Chris Rock interview was amazing.
• How to raise siblings who are BFFs.
• Parsnaffles look DELICIOUS.
• I want to live here.
And ICYMI, this week I...
• Shared a recipe for THE MOST AMAZING (PALEO! GLUTEN-FREE!) GRANOLA OF ALL TIME. Trust.
• Examined the sudden, surprising awesomeness of Banana Republic.
• Talked editorial calendars.
• Gave 15 dead giveaways that you might be Pinterest-obsessed.