|Image by Tamara Lee|
So, here's hoping to a less eventful weekend for all of us! And here's a few fun things to check out during your downtime.
• I plan to live in this long cardigan this fall. I love the faux leather patches on the arms and the surprisingly good price tag.
• Speaking of cardigans, this boucle one looks so cozy. And it's $89!
• How pretty is the rich aubergine color of this puffer vest? Love that gold zipper, too.
• Dream item alert! If I had an extra $1,500, I would be all over this adorable Barbie clutch.
• Lulu Frost is having a great Friends & Family sale right now. Use code FROSTFAM20 to get 20% off site-wide. (A few of my favorite finds: this necklace, this tassel necklace, and this amazing asymmetrical cuff.)
• Anthropologie is having a big sale and there's so much good stuff there right now! Get up to 30% off fall styles with code YAY. I have my eye on this velvet tee, this gorgeous dress, and this pretty, sequined off-the-shoulder top. (And I recently bought this blue velvet dress and I highly recommend it. Very cute on and SUPER comfy!)
• Next month, my husband is competing in the Haymakers for Hope amateur boxing competition in NYC to raise money for cancer research. If you're interested in buying tickets, donating to the cause, or just learning more, please click here. (Plus, I mean, how cute does my hubby look in that pic?!?)
• I tested a zillion new fall lipsticks for Refinery 29 and these are the best 14.
• Nothing's more flattering than the golden-goddess filter on Snapchat. Here's how to recreate it for your Halloween costume.
• Have you seen this video of an old man trying (and failing) to say "buttery flaky crust?" It cracks me up every single time.
• Totally going to make Crock-Pot Lasagna this fall. Looks so easy and so yummy.
And in case you missed it, I...
• Shared my daughter's first modeling photos!
• Gathered some super fun clothes and accessories with patches (big fall trend!) for kids and grown-ups.
SHOP THE POST