Beauty gifts are (perhaps, obviously) my favorite kind of holiday gift. They're perfect for a mom, sister, or BFF--or to add to your own list. Here's a few of my favorite things that I saw this year.
1. Deborah Lippmann Pretty in Pink Nail Polish Set - A wardrobe of pinks, ranging from pale to bright, all in one of the best nail polish formula I've ever used. (And you get $72 worth of polish for $34!)
2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light - Hourglass makes some of the best, most flattering highlighters and this set includes three of them, plus two luminous shades of blush. And the marbelized case is pretty and unexpected.
3. Benefit Girl O'Clock Rock - Like the coolest-ever advent calendar, this set comes packed with 12 mini versions of Benefit's most popular products including They're Real mascara (SO. GOOD), Hoola bronzer, Benetint, and more.
4. Beauty Blender Pro On The Go Collection - I'm obsessed with my original BeautyBlender. (As is pretty much every pro makeup artist.) This set includes every version of it, so you can rock your makeup application like a YouTuber.
5. Laura Mercier Going Glam Palette - There's four flattering netural eyeshadows, two blushes, and a peachy lip gloss, all tucked in a tiny compact. It's $84 worth of product for $56.
6. Tarte Pretty Paintbox Collector's Makeup Case - Tarte always has the best holiday palettes. With this one, you get $418 (!) worth of makeup for $59. There's 24 eye shadows, four cheek colors, plus mascara, eyeliner, and lipcolor, all in a Pucci-esque case.
7. Philosophy Amazing Grace Ornament - Everyone's favorite fresh-meets-feminine fragrance in a cute ornament-like package that's ideal for gifting.
8. Ouai Style Edit Set - Great way to try out the ultimate cool-girl line of haircare products with this intro pack that includes the brand's famed wave spray, texturizing hair spray, and finishing cream, plus a pack of chic white hair elastics.
9. Clinique Tiny Temptations Set - My love for Clinique's Chubby Sticks has been well-documented on this blog. It's the perfect low-maintenance, pretty, simple-to-use, sheer lipcolor in a stick. This set includes mini versions of 20 different colors.
10. Diptyque Limited Edition Giant Baies Candle - Yes, the price is ridiculous, but it's basically a neverending supply of what is perhaps the all-time most perfect home fragrance. And it's in a giant black-and-gold jar, so #YOLO, you know?
11. Sephora 'Leave a Little Sparkle' Makeup Clutch - A cute, glittery way to travel with your makeup.
12. Urban Decay 30 Years of Beauty Vintage Vault - As a '90s girl, I can't help but love this. It's the original, groundbreaking, industry-disrupting shades of Urban Decay lipstick, nail polish, and eyeshadow all together in one nostalgia-inducing set.
13. Oribe Cote d'Azur Duo - Oribe's shampoos have the cleanest, most amazing scent ever. Now you can smell like that all the time--even on no-shampoo days--with this scented oil and fragrance.
15. Yves Saint Lauren Sparkle Clash Palette - A pretty, glittery case with party-ready eyeshadows, blushs, lip colors, and highlighters.
SHOP THE POST