|Our first (and last) visit to Santa at Macy's. The line is insane. We waited an hour and a half; when we left, the line was up to three hours! #neveragain|
We're just over a week away from Christmas, you guys! I'm going to spend this last week in massive prep mode. I've got a few last-minute presents to buy, a house to clean up, freelance stories to wrap up, and lots more. But I'll get to relax in 2017, right? (Haha!)
Whatever you're up to this weekend, make it great! Here's a few fun links to check out in the meantime. Enjoy!
• This $69 sweater is as cozy as your favorite sweatshirt--but looks way more put together. (And even kind of sexy!)
• So pretty! These greeting cards double as gifts with actual pieces of jewelry worked into the designs.
• Anthropologie is having a sale right now! 30% off all clothes.
• J.Crew has the cutest ever bags for girls right now. They're expensive (for a kid's purse), but a few of the cutest ones are on sale right now (30% off with code HOLIDAY). I got this glitter pizza bag for my daughter for X-mas. I also love this glitter heart-eyes emoji and the sparkly birthday cake slice.
• Spencer Pratt (of The Hills fame--duh) shares his beauty routine. #hilarious
• My two favorite podcasts right now: Keepin' It 1600 (a funny, smart political show hosted by former Obama aides--I'm obsessed) and Making Oprah (a behind-the-scenes look at Oprah's show. So interesting and well-done!)
• I need a Cindy Crawford Barbie doll!
• Get your tissues ready: This little boy's letter to his dad in heaven is absolutely heartbreaking.
• First glimpse at the spawn of Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds! Their daughter's curls are just beyond.
And if you still need presents, check out my gift guides for...
• The Best Gifts Under $30
• The 15 Best Beauty Gifts
• The Best Gifts for Little Boys
• The Best Gifts For Little Girls
• The Hottest Holiday Toys